Did you know that this week is national try and get your butt of the couch, and play week? (April 21 - April 27, 2008) Not so well advertised hu? So do you think you can do it? Turn off the TV for a WHOLE week? (yup, that's 7 days)
Well, consider this an official "I Dare you to!"
- Not Turn on your TV for 7 days.
- Not play your Wii, playstation, whatever, that plugs in to your TV.
- Watching Southpark, etc... on your computer counts as watching TV.
- Watching your DVD movies on your computer counts as watching TV.
- Watching Movies, TV shows etc... on your ipod counts as watching TV.
(getting the idea?)
by Lynn Gordon, of 52 alternatives to TV.
Good luck & have fun!