Friday, November 28, 2008

Buy Handmade, Buy Recycled, and feel free to not buy :-)


Happy Crazy Shopping Day!

(sorry I missed Thanksgiving, but it was thoroughly enjoyed with friends and family, And I am quite thankful for that.)

Today, I shall be peacefully avoiding the road, the mall, and most other shopping opportunities. I did put up a couple of my recycled bicycle gear ornaments in my Etsy store (http://www.alpinebutterfly.etsy.com) . To see if those look interesting to any one.

Other than that we are going to enjoy Thanksgiving day 2, with the otherside of the family, and perhaps the little one and I can play with a bit of salt dough. Make & bake some ornaments, and just enjoy getting messy.

I hope all of you are enjoying your day, shopping or relaxing, making wish lists, or clipping coupons... and hopefully getting a minute to enjoy the sunshine, each other, and maybe some hot chocolate.

No comments: