Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Comming up for Air

Sigh... what a pleasure this morning, my art room is clean!! No more wedding boxes, papers, stuff cluttering up my space. No more plane tickets and itinerary's on my desk. I can start to think strait again!

I have to apologize for my absence... A wedding was a bigger thing to plan then I expected. And unfortunately right on the heels of our wonderful wedding, my mother was admitted to the the hospital, which has also meant a trip overseas, to help however I could.

On the upside, today I can breath. While my mother is still not entirely well, things are slowly getting better. I have a list of 103 things that need to get done, most of which have been put on the back burner. I'm looking forward to tackling those projects, thank you note, and playing a bit in the next few months. And breathing :-)

On this blog over the next couple of weeks, I'm hoping to be able to share some of the wedding projects... I was certainly inspired, and had a lot of fun creating them.

How I remember how to breath:

  • bringing some order back to my life (cleaning my sanctuary)
  • starting the tasks that have been put off
  • hugs!!
  • purring cats
  • my ritual cup of tea
  • listening to the little one's day
  • going outside to play
  • watching the water flow down a fountain
  • eating good food
  • accepting my lover's (now husband!) love

No comments: